How to make a request:
1. Do a search above to find the artist and song you want to request. For example, type "Great Big Sea" in the search box and press "Go."
2. Request a song by clicking "Request," which is located beside the song. A pop-up box will appear. Your request has been cued.
3. If you'd like to dedicate your request, fill out the fieds and submit the form.
4. You should get a message letting you know that you've successfully dedicated your request.
Your requested song won't be played instantly. When your request will be played depends on how many other requests have been received, the time of day, and how frequently requests are played.
RadioAtlantic loves it when you request your favourite music! Your requests help RadioAtlantic determine what you want to hear.
There are a few restrictions:
- Each person (identified by IP address) can only request a certain number of songs (ex. 10 songs) per day.
- If an artist or song was recently played, you may not be able to request additional songs by that artist. Try again later.
Can't find the music you're looking for? Try looking in a different stream. For example, if you can't find the music in the modern stream, try the traditional stream (and vice versa).
For more tips check out the FAQs or contact RadioAtlantic.